Business Mic is a weekly podcast comprised of intimate interviews with exciting entrepreneurs and leading industry experts who open up and share their amazing business experiences. Started in June 2015, this is the best place to find meaningful conversations with industry leaders, insider knowledge and key business resources all for free with a brand new episode published every Monday. In this episode, we highlight the Top 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons shared by past guests and the best ways for us to implement them in our businesses.
Download the episode. “Right click and save as”
The Top 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons
1. Take some time out to work "ON" your Business as opposed to always working "IN" it.
2. Validate your business idea before launching it.
3. Find a mentor to guide you on your business journey.
4. Evidence proof of concept while pitching your business to investors.
5. Hire and partner with the right people who will be a good cultural fit for your business, not necessarily those with good qualifications.
Connect with Business Mic
Thanks a lot for listening to today’s episode, if you have any feedback, please share your thoughts in the comment section.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in the ranking of the show, I’d really appreciate your honest rating and review on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please spread the love using any of the buttons below!